NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Purist playstyle thread
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 17:15 

D1Legit wrote:
Some great finds.

IMO Awesome FPM Harmony is actually the best... Stars was just desired because of an old convoluted PvP league where older players needed an excuse to get an edge.

IE: Banning Storm sheild and harmony on sorce.... No excuse...

This was all in an attempt to give warriors an edge... which again... to even PvP as a warrior requires lots of rare and exotic gear....

Strange/haste (150 really... high 14x minimum... gold/heavens jewls...

blah blah... IMO blizzard had plenty of time to patch the game... so PvP should be "as is" if sorc is OP then we can all SvS....

Im most impressed with your massive/swiftness bow...

that is ur best find IMO. Obv the zodiac jewls are always good too... but we all get those.

The Sorcerer isn’t at all OP. Overall the class balance is pretty much on point in Diablo. A veteran Warrior will always be able to beat a Sorcerer no matter what gear combo he is utilizing. The rule you are referring to was first implemented in the 2012 tournament, as an adaption to the worsening latency conditions on battle.net. It has absolutely nothing to do with giving a certain class an edge.
As a matter of fact, Warriors did very well in the previous events where the rule wasn’t implemented yet.: #1 CTA, #2 CTAII, #2CTAIII

I can gladly be of assistance, in case your inadequate PVP knowledge needs polishing.

Awesome/harmony can definitely be a very good choice in certain situations. But to call it BIS is just wrong. It always depends on what class and build you are playing and if you play PVM or PVP.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 17:25 

Nice, than we can PvP, no rules.. only rule is legit items?

I was looking through your website, really like it btw, best diablo site still up...

I struggle to see how harmony wouldnt make any class better vs. rogue or warrior...

and for PVM it almost seems a no brainer... fastest hit recovery vs... +11 to all attributes...

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 17:30 

Sure let's have a few rounds then. I’m positive I can change your opinion with ease. Use whatever build you please. Tank, harmony, fast-block, zen ... . How will this Sunday work for you?

I don’t know how you prefer to play this game, but usually fastest hit recovery aint at all necessary in PVM. Hence making 11aa the better choice.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 18:09 

Dude... Im not going to PvP you with your warrior with 150% Strange Bastard of Haste... look at my gear...

You should set up some import/export characters so we can all play with good gear :P

Im level 35 too... hahaha

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 18:19 

No worries, I can provide you a lvl 50 BIS Sorc for this little test. You can even keep it, since it's one of those premade characters with C.Dupe items we once made available for new players in the first TOS.

So we have a date on Sunday then?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 18:21 

OK So Sorce... gotter... Awesome harmony FPM Drags/zod storm shield/// Ksoh?

You will give me this build? OMFG PLZ !

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 18:26 

Pretty sure all the necessary items should be in th C.Dupe itempool.
So yea go crazy. I’ve faced such Sorcs multiple times in the past.

However those guys at least had a slight clue about what to do with it ;-)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 23:33 

Be sure to record this little date you guys have. Outta be amusing to watch :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017, 09:59 

I feel like I'm hijacking this thread... but its a good thread after all :)

I searched for C.Dupes on google... no luck, let me know where to find this item pool and I will look over it.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2017, 10:24 

You can’t find it. I will send you the fully geared character. Simply provide me your email address via PM.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next