NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: High end Trade....
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2015, 07:20 

Hey everyone. So as several of you know, I've been doing mass runs for a long while now searching for a perfect Dragon's Ring of the Zodiac. Last year I did many runs searching for it, probably well over 2k with no luck and gave up. This year I have renewed my search, but again, it continues to evade me. I've found plenty of other interesting stuff in the meantime though. Although I stated in Plage's thread that I wouldn't trade for it, I am reconsidering because I am growing super tired of doing runs.

Today, I found this pretty little gem here:

Attachments:
ObsZodAmulet.png
ObsZodAmulet.png [ 920.63 KiB | Viewed 12614 times ]

Last edited by FireIceTalon on 12 Aug 2015, 10:34, edited 3 times in total.
ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: High end Trade....
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2015, 07:24 

Some information about this amulet:

dropped by: normal lvl 30 monster, almost certainly a Blood Knight.

when: Wednesday, August 12th 2015 at approximately 1 AM MST.

where: On dlvl 16 in a hell difficulty game played on direct cable.

This is easily the best Obsidian Amulet of the Zodiac I have ever found, but I already have 3 or so rings with these stats, so it is of little use to me by now. However, because it is such a high end item I will not be giving this away for free. I will accept a perfect Dragon's RING of the Zodiac. Must be a ring. This is the only item I will trade for it.

Scans will be performed upon trade in-game, to make sure the ring is legit! If you wish to scan this amulet upon trade, feel free - fair is fair. This is for the safety of both myself and the person I am trading with in such a high end deal. I'd be willing to or even desire to have a 3rd person in-game as a witness, to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Thanks and best of luck hunting!

Note: One other thing, if I don't like or trust you, you are excluded from this deal, since the feeling is probably mutual anyways. Also, you must be a relatively active person on D1, someone who obviously loves the game and isn't here for a week and then is never seen again.

Note#2: If you need a ring version, I have a perfect ring as well. Like the amulet, it is completely pristine - exported to my item pool and it has not seen the light of day since.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2015, 22:58 

Edit: Trade is closed. Ring found. I have everything I want.

Last edited by FireIceTalon on 06 Jan 2016, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 15 Nov 2015, 23:07 

Yeah, your chars are too buff to even feel the difference of an upgrade. GL on whatever you're doing next.

PS, nice dual dragons in your avatar, miss me much?? :P

ProfileTristr.am Profile