NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Diablo Stronghold PvP Coalition
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2018, 21:42 

Here will be the main post all future duel scheduling may be arranged. If it isn't me who starts a new ladder; this is all you have to do to start one yourself (e.g.):

"Month - Year - Diablo Stronghold PvP Ladder"

List of participants:

1. Name [Class] - Level
2. Name [Class] - Level
3. Name [Class] - Level
4. Name [Class] - Level
5. Name [Class] - Level
6. Name [Class] - Level
etc..

Rules:
http://diablo-stronghold.webs.com/apps/blog/show/45138415-pvp-ladder-rules-2018-

Format:
FFA
1 vs. 1
2 vs. 2
Hellride
Bunny
etc..

It is most important to schedule your duels here in this thread as well, since Discord has seemed to have been an issue for so many. You can also sign up at my site http://diablo-stronghold.webs.com/ and post a new topic in the PvP Blog section to schedule duels too. What we want is to have proper scheduling and well-timed 'appointments' so no one may be left out of the event(s) - in this case, this is exactly what happened for December 2017.

So, remember to check in here and ask if there are any willing participants ready to duel the week you are available :-) this is how life works too. People schedule things so as to not make a mistake by being busy - I know how life can be. So I ask, please, schedule your encounters here so they can be properly handled and carried out with courtesy to those who require scheduling; since time can be so consuming for most people.

I wish you all the best for this new year in 2018!
Happy Anniversary Diablo! And Happy New Year to all of you.
Thank you,

-Dei

p.s. If there is no problem for those who want to use it, I highly suggest joining the Diablo Stronghold or Diablo LE Discord servers. Here is the one I own called Diablo Stronghold: https://discord.gg/xkdj9WM Please be respectful. Thank you :-)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: Diablo Stronghold PvP Coalition
PostPosted: 02 Jan 2018, 21:54 

Diablo LE: https://discord.gg/FSxFfHa

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2018, 02:28 

The above discord servers are viable for those of us who are too much of savages and get banned from the public one :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2018, 04:08 

IDK, I think they are viable for those of us who want a safety zone from noobery, trolls, and the disinformation commonly spread by "casuals". And I'm not even banned from the public one, so I say that without any contempt or hard feelings.

Remember, Diablo LE never needed a "trash talk" channel, and neither did Stronghold for that matter as I recall. Only intelligent conversation takes place there, because I have been fairly selective on who gets invited to LE, and I would imagine Mike is the same with his server.

The public server is cool and all, but Diablo LE is much more cozy :-). Plus, that channel is ancient and from a romanticized time in Diablo's history. It was home to many a legendary player on US East years ago, and also the channel I came up in so I still have a certain connection to it, however dead this game may be now. There certainly was plenty of drama in Bnet Diablo LE years ago. Sometimes it was funny, most of the time it wasn't and frankly I'm quite sick of Bnet drama and got no time for it - and now that I have some (actually, not some, rather ALL) power and say of what goes on in Diablo LE, I won't tolerate it.

I hate to sound like a dictator but all the idiots, trolls, liars, attention whores and assholes along with all the bullshit, false accusations and slandering w/o any legitimate proof, and drama they have brought over the years, has made me cynical if not somewhat bitter. If one acts civil and at least half-way intelligent, they are more than welcome to join my server. If you come there to troll and be an asshat, you WILL be banned, and very quickly so. Thankfully, I haven't had to ban anyone yet.

I will be blunt: there are a couple individuals here (or at least who used to frequent here, not sure if they still do) who would never be welcome on my server under ANY circumstances whatsoever (they will remain nameless), and there are several others here on Trist who I ain't the biggest fan of but nevertheless would let them join my server if they behaved.

ProfileTristr.am Profile