NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Tristr.am official TODO list!
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 00:14 

hey guys,

I just wanted to thank you for your work on this community and i'm glad to see such a great game being supported like this

regards

-lgc

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 21:03 
Site Admin

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 22:33 

GORE wrote:
Here will be a list of all sorts of things that we need to do related to Tristr.am site and the Diablostats software.

RED = UNDONE
GREEN = DONE

+ Add town-map when player is in game (displays items on ground)

I have some information on how items on the ground are stored, I'm willing to share if you guys are serious about adding this. They aren't saved sequentially like items in the inventory are saved...

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2013, 23:36 
Site Admin

We have some half-done documentation of memory locations and how items are stored in memory but havent completely figured out how its setup. We have the graphics done 100%, the coding part is still under construction. Due to many other and more important features and updates we left this project behind sort of...

Some help would be nice so we can finnish this off. Would be awesome eye-candy to this site if we can finally release it. :)

If you want you can e-mail us on crew@tristr.am for details or PM MaggoT here. He's the main coder here.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 23:25 

I'm not sure if this is the right place but here goes:

I dont have any coding experience nor can I help with designs and stuff. What I'd like to know is what can we mere mortals do to help you (maggot and gore) out?

Added on my own profile this site and I mention it to everyone who isnt a member here and i find online.

any ideas on what we can do?

-lgc

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2013, 02:00 

Donating helps too - Maggot and GORE use their own servers and want to upgrade the site eventually.

Copying the URL of your character's profile here and entering it in the Battle.Net profile helps but it's not visible if you're in a game. I am sure I have met several people who didn't know about this site until I told them about it, and they are now members. Diablo 1 is definitely a better game with good sites such as this one, Fresh Meat, Diablo Stronghold, and a few others.

I echo lgc's sentiment - anything else we non-coders can do (other than test new software builds and reporting possible bugs), just let us know. :-)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 03:50 

What I would love to see if possible, is an extra column in the leaderboard section with some sort of ratio that says Experience gained/hour, or possibly per Minute for everyone.

As I understand it now, the stats application only uploads experience data if it is continuously run, so the above stat should be able to be programmed somehow.

It would be great to see how other players are doing in terms of their speed in acquiring experience for their chars. For me it's something I know I can improve on.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 03:52 

Kill count would also be neat.
Also add the buy calculator for adria and books items to the calculator.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2013, 18:21 

What about a PvP leader-boards? Doesn't have to be a setup tourney or anything, but where people simply report the results of their duels and are ranked accordingly on a elo rating system based on the results? Maybe have it by class also as the regular leaderboards are as well?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2013, 21:22 
Site Admin

Thats a pretty nice idea FIT. I think we need one or two admins to be able to upload results to the list for that.

ProfileTristr.am Profile