NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: A Guide To Stream Diablo 1 (Twitch)
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2017, 16:30 

Introduction: This is just a Small Tutorial on how to Stream Diablo 1 on Twitch. Those Settings will most likely not work for everyone but it did for me. It took me two days to finally achieve a successful result. I hope it can help someone and get them to Stream Diablo 1.

Step 1: Create a Twitch Account & Confirm it Via 'E-mail'.

Step 2: Download 'Open Broadcaster Software" (OBS), Version 0.6.2.2
It is important to note that other versions of 'OBS' did not work for me.

Link:

http://open-broadcaster-software.softwa ... r.com/0.5/

Step 3: Go in your Twitch 'Dashboard' and then, in the left pane, go to Settings. There, you can find your 'Streaming Key' which you will need for your 'OBS' to Stream live. When you have your Key copied, go and set your 'OBS' Settings as follow:

Encoding:

Streaming Settings:

Video:

Audio:

Advanced Options:

Step 4: In 'OBS', create a Scene by left clicking in the white section and call it 'Diablo'. In Sources, create a 'Screen Capture' and call it 'Diablo 1996'. 'Game Capture' and 'Window Capture' never gave me anything but a Black Screen.

Scene & Sources

Step 5: Make sure that 'OBS' Is set to 'Administrator Mode'. It may be necessary to change it to 'Window 7/8' if you end up getting a Black Screen but do not touch it for now.

Step 6: 'Test Streaming' and open Diablo. If you are able to Alt-Tab, do it and see if you are Streaming properly by going on your Twitch Channel. If you can't Alt-Tab like me, use your Cellphone and go to your Twitch Channel to see if everything is working. If it does, congratulations, you can now start streaming Diablo 1. If it does not work, I suggest trying the other Capture(s) options and playing around with 'OBS' Compatibility.

Step 7 (Optional): If you want your Stream to be announced on 'Tristr.am', you can simply go in your Settings and add your Username in the appropriate Twitch section. Sometimes, it might require you to write the Username in Capital Letters. It is also necessary that on Twitch, you indicate clearly that you are Streaming Diablo 1 Content. To do this, go in your 'Dashboard' and in the left pane, click on Direct. There, you can give a name to your Stream and also specify which game you are Playing.

(Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this Step to work, no matter how hard I tried. If someone has a solution, please do let me know. No matter what I do, I am unable to get featured on Tristr.am)

Special Thanks to: Shade, WanderLionlip, Deiphago, Lvl1 & FireIceTalon for their Assistance.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: A Guide To Stream Diablo 1 (Twitch)
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2018, 03:29 

I was thinking about this but idk not a streamer and my pc sucks thanks though

ProfileTristr.am Profile