NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Hack] Torch
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2015, 12:13 

for people with windows 10 who have crashes after alt+tab there is solution:

- copy torch files to your diablo folder
- create file start.cmd paste this into it:
Quote:
diablo.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 30 > nul
InjectorConsole Diablo.exe DiabloTorch.dll
pause

- save and close file
- double click start.cmd file

this gives you self inject after 30 from clicking start.cmd (you have time to log in at your acc)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2015, 21:09 

Nice Hack, facilitates a lot of things and gives greater meaning to the game. Now, it looks like any modern MMORPG game. Good luck with the project!

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2016, 02:08 

So I changed my operational system to Win 7 64 bits.
Now Torch just tells me "Failed to open process" when I use Inject.bat

I´d appreciate if someone could help me, thx.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2016, 11:06 

Try running it as an administrator.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2016, 06:01 

Agguh wrote:

That was the first thing I did, after trying day after day I can´t fix the problem

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2016, 06:22 

MadnessBeast wrote:
Agguh wrote:

That was the first thing I did, after trying day after day I can´t fix the problem

Scrap all this, finally fixed it!

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 13:19 

I have tried to run the sector but is there a problem with the DiabloTorch.dll, the following message: "Faile to create to create thread in Diablo process Error: 5". Can someone help me?

Attachments:
torch d1 ab.jpg
torch d1 ab.jpg [ 277.49 KiB | Viewed 29670 times ]
ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 29 Feb 2016, 18:12 

I'll try updating the injector to wait until Diablo is launched to try and get around the Alt+Tab problem in Windows 10. I have not been able to run Diablo at all on my copy of Windows 10, I have to play soley in a Windows XP VM. This has made it much more inconvenient so I haven't played as much recently.

If the injector waits for Diablo to launch, this will stop you from logging into Battle.net since it would be automatically injected once Diablo started. How many people would this be a problem for?

The antivirus warning is expected, we're forcing another process to load a DLL. Its not a false positive at all, that is a malicious behavior -- if your antivirus didn't warn you I would get a different antivirus. You'll likely have to add an exception to allow torch to work.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 01:21 

Great to hear from you again Tiron. I'm in the same boat with Windows 10, except my computer is a bit too slow and when I run D1 inside a Windows XP VM I get this very slight mouse delay that makes the game impossible to play. D1 generally works for me on win10 as long as I don't Alt+TAB out of it, and if I wait a little bit before I click at the very start to bypass the intro movies. In any case it is unpleasant. The patch available at http://www.strangebytes.com/ works really great for me, and makes the game completely win10 "compatible" allowing windowed mode as well. With it Bnet does not work however, but Hamachi, Tunngle or Evolve can be used instead, together with IPXWrapper patch available at http://www.solemnwarning.net/ipxwrapper/ . I am unable to get Torch to work when I install this strangebytes patch. Tiron do you think it is possible to make Torch work with this patch?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2016, 13:22 

Hey, I play Diablo on an old Pentium III laptop, no other machine atm so Win XP is the last OS I can use on it. Some year ago everything was fine on another XP machine, but now I just cant get it to work, it always crashes Diablo when I inject the hack (black screen and town music still running for few seconds).

So my guess was some updates were done in the meantime with newer OS in mind like Win 7 and newer, and it crashes on XP now? As after researcg I found the beta of Torch on Freshmeats blog, and that works just fine. But for various reasons I want the version that I downloaded here in 2014, but found no link here as all ZIPs in the thread are newer versions. Is it possible thaz someone has an older version of Torch, that came after the beta, with bigger stash etc?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next