NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Hack] Torch
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2016, 13:38 

Try this download: http://freshmeat85.bplaced.net/Files/DiabloTorch.rar

As far as I know, it includes all Diablo Torch versions which have been released yet. Pretty sure the one you used back in 2014 is the one named „Diablo Torch Win7 (and below)“.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2016, 19:49 

Hey, thanks. I would never have figured that out, even if it is the ZIP I already had downloaded. Cause somehow I've overread the (and below) part and only tried the beta cause of that, oh my. The version works like a charm now. Next project is getting the game + torch to run flawless on my wife's laptop so we can play together, and it's Windows 10.. more problems on the go combining ancient game + newer software and vice versa, haha

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 23 May 2016, 21:54 

Is Torch still considered allowed for use in Ironman? I use it, Baba uses it, Plague uses it, but Catalyst doesn't, and we've heard something about it it being prohibited in tournament play, such as Stairway to Hell.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2016, 13:59 

Speaking of Stairway to Hell....
Are we going to have another Ironman tournament soon? I was thinking about setting up one kind of like what Chewtoy did last year but I feel there are very few people in the Ironman world right now so I'm not sure. What you guys think?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 04:19 

can anyone help me i cant seem to get it to work. I log in bnet and press inject.bat and tried pressing Q and ~ but nothing show up D:

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 16:34 

It would seem the injector didn't do its magic for you. Try running both Diablo and injector NOT as administrator.
Also, you say you launch the injector after logging into bnet. Are you sure you're using the manual one? Cause there's a newer automatic injector that either doesn't work for everybody, or not everybody uses it properly.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2016, 00:13 

its ok now i got it working by following

kingpetre wrote:
Agguh scroll up to find the the version of the mod that I posted here on 21 May 2015. It has the newest working version of the injector and the mod itself.

Place the mod files in the same folder where you have the game installed. Make sure to run both injector.bat and diablo.exe normally, not as admin. Open the properties of both files and under "Compatibility" verify that nothing is checked. If you have problems with the colors on Win 7 you can use this http://www.tristr.am/forum/viewtopic.ph ... p=833#p833. Run injector.bat after the game has been started (or if playing on Bnet after you log in).

Edit: Also make sure you don't install diablo in C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files. Best is to install it into some custom folder, say C:\Games\Diablo.

Agguh wrote:
I moved my diablo to custom folder and now torch works just fine, awesome, thanks! Now I can finally mule stuff alone :)
I think you should include this in that instructions file, might help other people as well.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2016, 16:31 

For those who is using window 8 that is unable to alt-tab to enable Torch Mod can try this method by "7SeasOfAlcohol"

for people with windows 10 who have crashes after alt+tab there is solution:

- copy torch files to your diablo folder
- create file start.cmd by opening notepad and paste this into it:

diablo.exe
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 30 > nul
InjectorConsole Diablo.exe DiabloTorch.dll
pause

- save and close file
- double click start.cmd file

this gives you self inject after 30 from clicking start.cmd (you have time to log in at your acc).

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2016, 01:17 

Hello, I'm back to Diablo Torch.
Was pausing the game for quite some time and wanted to thank all for the new information regarding windows 10, especially kingpetre and tiron,

best regards,

kingpetre wrote:
Great to hear from you again Tiron. I'm in the same boat with Windows 10, except my computer is a bit too slow and when I run D1 inside a Windows XP VM I get this very slight mouse delay that makes the game impossible to play. D1 generally works for me on win10 as long as I don't Alt+TAB out of it, and if I wait a little bit before I click at the very start to bypass the intro movies. In any case it is unpleasant. The patch available at http://www.strangebytes.com/ works really great for me, and makes the game completely win10 "compatible" allowing windowed mode as well. With it Bnet does not work however, but Hamachi, Tunngle or Evolve can be used instead, together with IPXWrapper patch available at http://www.solemnwarning.net/ipxwrapper/ . I am unable to get Torch to work when I install this strangebytes patch. Tiron do you think it is possible to make Torch work with this patch?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2016, 19:33 

I'm having problems with torch wanted to see if anyone could help as I saw people having similar problems. I downloaded it, put all files in the same diablo folder, start diablo but when I try to run torch it either comes up and repeats "Failed to open process" or it flashes on the screen once and disappears. Does anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks a lot!

Edit: Just for clarification. I started them both NOT in administrator mode and when I try the inject I get:
"Error setting debug token!
C:\Diablo\DiabloTorch.dll
Checking for file C:\Diablo\DiabloTorch.dll...
Failed to create thread in Diablo process!
Error: 5"

DOUBLE EDIT:I GOT IT TO WORK! Just had to update to the post from May 21, 2015.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next