NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Maximum usefull spell level for gaurdian?
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2018, 19:26 

The way I did it on my older chars (FireIce, Elessar) was I simply avoided reading too many CL books before I began to hunt for Enchanteds. I can't say I am an Enchanted Shrines expert (I understand how Hidden Shrines work much better), but it seems like it prefers to select CL as the spell to lower, more often than not. I ended up maxing all my spells besides CL simply by hitting the necessary amount of Enchanteds, then just reading enough CL books to bring it up to the desired splvl. I believe on one of my chars I had CL higher than I wanted it to be, but simply lowered it by hitting Enchanteds. Can't remember for sure though, as it was many years ago when I was building these chars - they are going on 15 years old now.

Unfortunately, even with reading glasses, rogues and warriors can't quite hit 255 magic, so knowing which spells don't require 255 magic to max would be key before you start shrining. Rogue can reach 245 and warrior 225 according to my calculations (*edit - this is accurate, confirmed in Jarulf's).

ProfileTristr.am Profile