NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Joinabe Games 24/7 !
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2017, 20:38 

Greeting guys,

I think we all know what a trouble it can be to simply play a multiplayer game in D1 , it is rare to see somebody just chilling around in the channels ready to play and even if you find someone most like you won't be able to start a game. Either both of you can't create any games or the 3'rd party program you use to create a lan game bugs your game or you just experience a great deal of lagg.

I few mount ago I found a way how one can host multiple games from one computer and thus I though that it would be nice to do it for us. So I did create one game in each Gateway. The games are joinable and I personally don't experience any lagg in them, but I don't know what is going to be when they become more active. The idea is they to be online 24/7 and refreshed every day , I don't know if that will be the case since I don't trust my computer working for so long , but still most of the time they will be online. I also used DiabloStats in every game so you know if they are open or not.

And please right to be about how your games were - if you experienced troublesome lagg or everything was fine. I am located in Europe so I think it should be best to play there.
I also want to know how many games I can host at once and how many till it becomes hard to play.

Take care guys & good luck :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: Joinabe Games 24/7 !
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 16:16 

that is very nice.

thumbs up

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 17:10 

An interesting idea, though many of us like to play in passworded games or on higher difficulties. But I guess these could also serve to help two or more people "sync up" so they can create their own games as well.

Those who know they can host for sure, should post in here, so we have a list of people that can potentially make games. I am able to host games.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 19:58 

Awesome, this will help with some trades :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 20:46 

Very cool, thanks Constantine!

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 21:54 

I moved, and it may now be that I will be able to host games if I configure my ports. Gotta take my time and do that, though.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 22:40 

You are welcome guys, I will host few more games on Nightmare and Hell later today. I really want to add the ChatBot in some channel so it can announce the games there. I tried to use it before but it seem I have to use some coding to do it witch I can not do. For now take care :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2017, 15:33 

Good Idea!

I Remember when you First Discovered how to do that, Glad you went through with it. It could Become a very fun and Convenient way to Transfer Items without using Softwares.

ProfileTristr.am Profile