NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Discord Server* Rules of Conduct.
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 15:43 

While I was hopping I wouldn't have to make a post like this.. Sadly, it is time.

Personally I believe that the less moderation the better, however some recent flame wars have turned some players away from the game and our server. Which isn't what we want.

Personally, I think trash talk should be part of the game, it can be part of the fun. But at the same time, I can understand the desire to not open up discord and "see that shit"

Some of us might in fact have lives outside the game and not wish to associate with such... shenanigans.

So, for the time being I have decided to open a public "trash talk" thread. I believe if you guys want to flame each other, it should be allowed in that section only.

Going forward, any flaming/trash talk in the main feed will result in a ban...

If you have been awarded the "Dream Flange #1" title consider that a warning that your excessive trash talk in the main feed isn't appreciated.

Its disrespectful to myself, and the D1 community as a whole.

You guys are allowed to have your own discord servers where you can rule as the kings and do as you please... but on the D1Legit discord, I want this to be a COMMUNITY discord where we can all come together and play Diablo1 not bitch about stupid religious debates or what ever the fuck some of that stuff was.

I personally don't mind, but when other solid legit players complain, leave the discord, and post about how they are leaving the community as a whole, that does bother me and that needs to stop.

Please let me know your thoughts here!

How can we make the discord server better for everyone.

ProfileTristr.am Profile