NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Legit find thread
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 19:56 

Attachment:
basty2.png
basty2.png [ 276.21 KiB | Viewed 2901 times ]

Feel free to contribute your own worthwhile drops/shops here :)

Last edited by D1Legit on 13 Jan 2018, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: Holy Sh**... (Godly Legit find thread)
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2017, 20:29 

Incredible find man. Gratz. I've been doing a shit ton of Laz runs recently again, so might be time for a thread like this again :-)

Really should start hitting up Wirt I guess, I really would love a sword like that in my life. Pretty much that, and one more perfect Dragon's Zod ring are the last 2 items I want.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2017, 02:01 

This just dropped in a co-op game with Antiga, Deiphago and Bullyz...from BlackSkull.

Attachments:
ScreenShot_20171205183829.png
ScreenShot_20171205183829.png [ 662.57 KiB | Viewed 2849 times ]

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2017, 17:50 

Nice. That certainly qualifies

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018, 06:48 

What about this? Does this qualify? :-)

Attachments:
AwesStars.png
AwesStars.png [ 917.92 KiB | Viewed 2705 times ]

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018, 19:18 

Quote:
What about this? Does this qualify? :-)

I am Jealous.

I Struggle to Find 'Naj Light Plate' and 'Royal Circlet'!

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018, 19:33 

Well I have quite a few nice Awesome full plates with suffixes that I don't use, including several Awesome Stars. If you ever make a non purist char let me know and Ill hook you up with one. I have plenty of unique items to spare as well.

Not even sure what to do with this new plate since I have a perfect one already for years now. But this plate is waaaaay too rare and nice to trade or give away so I'll probably just put it on one of my other rogues, maybe Elendria. I have to admit, I really like the look of -1 items as much or even more than perfect ones, though. It was dropped by Witchmoon, the unique white snow witch on dlvl 13, in a solo hell/hell game.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 03:02 

Quote:
Well I have quite a few nice Awesome full plates with suffixes that I don't use, including several Awesome Stars. If you ever make a non purist char let me know and Ill hook you up with one. I have plenty of unique items to spare as well.

Thanks 'FireIceTalon',

That is Very Generous of you but I doubt I will Ever Accept Gifts. My Three Characters are Well on Their Way Now. Hopefully I won't Make any Mistakes in the Upcoming Months.

If I Achieve my February Goal, I Might Totally Create a 'Legit' Character to Start Dueling with you Guys.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 06:06 

Tristram wrote:
If I Achieve my February Goal, I Might Totally Create a 'Legit' Character to Start Dueling with you Guys.

I'm not sure if you have any concept of how long it takes to farm the necessary gear to play high end PvP (unless you plan on only playing 'artillery mage'). More than likely, if you want to be able to compete with guys like Mike (Dei), Shade, Lighthelm, Bullyz, Antiga, and myself, etc, in a reasonable amount of time w/o another 20 years passing.....you will probably have to make one of those pre-made chars with common dupes that Shade made public recently, or accept legit gear from us.

Outside of the gear, then you have the mechanics, techniques, moves, etc aspect of things. The good news is, learning PvP mechanics is much easier NOW than when I learned to duel - there is all kinds of guides, videos and so forth all over the internet. You noobies got it made as far as that goes, as D1 PvP as been fully revolutionized and nailed down to a science since then. I had to learn everything - both builds and mechanics/lag - from scratch, by dueling a variety of outstanding players and learning through trial and error and experience. It took me a solid 2 years to get really good in PvP (if you combine the time it took to learn all 3 classes). Had the tools that are available now been available back then, I could probably have cut that time in half or even into a quarter - especially given the activity of players back then compared to now.

Not trying to discourage you, but yea, thats the reality. Overall though if you take advantage of the pre-made chars, play some duels with us while we voice chat over Discord so we can explain the mechanics and how to use the gear, and then later, watch some of the numerous videos in our channels and read about the techniques.....you can learn in a reasonable amount of time.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 22:20 

Quote:
make one of those pre-made chars with common dupes that Shade made public recently, or accept legit gear from us.

Totally, that is what I had in Mind Actually and I would be Glad to Learn to PvP with you Guys.

I Know Very Well that I am Light Years Behind, Hell I did not even Start the Journey!

ProfileTristr.am Profile