NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Would you start over if you lose an hp?
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 02:19 

lvl1 wrote:
Think my warrior is missing like 8-10 hp atm. And I dont have any backups. I just decided to play MS warrior instead. Though it does bother me sometime. But for the most part I dont care much.

^ Pro.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 07:32 

Nah, I've just been hangin' out at some Black Death Conventions too much. xD

Maybe it would be better to restart the warrior but I dont want to shrine my spells up again. I mean - my teleport spell is at 13 atm.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 13:47 

I really hate shrining. That's why I only have a handful of characters instead of dozens. It'd have to be a pretty significant mistake for me to restart. My 50 warrior is missing some mana I believe, not sure about hp.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2016, 16:43 

Ichabod, I took a brief look at your warrior. He does miss an odd number of life, because atm his total life is odd, all +attr give even life bonuses and your shield gives an even bonus too. All said above means his base max life is an odd number. This shouldn't occur unless you're hit with black deaths, because the starting level 1 number is even, you get +2 life per level and +1 vit gives +2 life, which all adds up to an even number. Sorry.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2016, 00:57 

I'd have to dig around to know for sure, but I think Teleport stops improving at about level 9. A lot of spells stop improving at about that level.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2016, 06:11 

Teleport at level 8 is already 15 mana to cast and it doesn't seam to improve after that. Fireball, however, does improve up to level 20 concerning damage and speed. Improves or not - still nice to have everything maxed.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2016, 21:41 

Teleport reaches it's minimum mana earlier for rogues since their initial price is lower. At level 7, if I'm not mistaken.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2016, 15:40 

Catalyst wrote:
Sorry.

Heh no big deal man. I played it like that (plus the mana thing) for years, dueling tournaments and all. If I didn't have to do the shrining I'd certainly have restarted him though.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that warrior was an old mule that I leveled to 30 so he could join hell games (~15 years ago), who knows what happened to him in that leveling process. Some years later I picked him up and turned him into a proper warrior since he already had a bit of a head start, never thought about checking him out beforehand.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 16 Oct 2016, 22:43 

My lvl 49 warrioir is missing an HP, a abit annoying but hardly makes a difference

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2