NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New D2 Clan (West)
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2017, 15:38 

I really wish I could join you guys but unfortunately, I won't be able to. I am currently in the process of finishing my semester at school and I am simply to busy.

Good Luck to all of you for the new Season!

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2017, 22:41 

So Deiphago or someone else. Wanna do a quick test game on US.West just to see how my ping develops?

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017, 08:16 

Due to the low turnout we will no be doing a strict clan format, instead playing legit pubs (where we hopefully will attract other players)

Tali- get on Discord and we will test your West connection there. Hopefully it is good! :)

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017, 15:52 

I don't know how to handle discord. I mean I registered myself there. And now? Can I use my webcam instead of a micro which I admit I do not have. If it doesn't work I simply use the chat box as I always did before :-) Send me that invite to your discord channel again. Dan's invite has expired.

So let's meet at Diablo US.West, I assume closed b-net? And Lord of Destruction I assume. Send me your D2 acc also, so I can add you. Good time for you might be possibly 8:30pm German time, as you said in an earlier comment? So let's meet then today.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017, 20:00 

I am on right now, are you still around? I will pm you my acct, you can msg me on bnet as I will play right now.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017, 20:04 

Oh sorry. Bit late. Just watched a docu and forgot it almost.. Sec I log on right now

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2017, 23:37 

This one is for LE and shouldn't expire.

https://discord.gg/3Z5yk

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 11:51 

:-( Goddamn I praise the simplicity of the old days. This whole modern functioning is just an enigma to me and makes me jittery. I'm slowly getting angry with this discorg program. Guess what... Story: 3 days ago I registered myself there. All seemed to work fine so far. Next day things already didn't work so well. And right now wtf... I simply try to log in... and it always tells me shit like: Please check your email. Someone has just tried to log with your email. This someone is ofc myself. So I check mail... and no mail from discord has been sent. So I cannot even log in anymore. Pffffffff what is this shit rly. What are people creating for programs nowadays.

With the simplicity of Diablo logins and so forth I've never ever had any problems sind 20 years or so... Sorry I'm just angry atm... because of this stupid modern technology which in its complexity I just cannot handle^^

If I don't get it to work until tomorrow I guess I'll quit the team. The reason is exactly bullshit like this... Sorry.

I try again.......

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 12:11 

Oh I progressed bit further. What a wonder :-)

Now I need someone who can test with me on discord for a moment. Guess you re all asleep heh

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2017, 15:09 

Dont worry so much about discord. A few things.

Make sure to use the link provided on the main tristr.am page.

That is to the channel I manage, some of the other channels, for whatever reason the links are not permanent.

If you need to register a new username just do so, you can use ur email and get a new account its free and no worries.

GL man and hope this helps.

Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/NeAwSEP

^Invite link for the Legit D1 Discord.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next