NewsCharacter DBLeaderboardsDiabloStatsTown SquareItem CalculatorForumForumRegister

All times are UTC

Post subject: Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Expansion
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2014, 18:44 

I just want to say this game is INCREDIBLE. A million times better than D3 vanilla. For those who didn't want to buy the expansion because they didn't like D3, don't let that fool you - the expansion is so much better in every way possible.

At launch night on Monday I went straight into Act 5 with my Wizard and began leveling her to 70, and I didn't go to bed until Wednesday MORNING, that is how good it is. Reached level 70 in only a couple hours but man, finding new items and upgrading and playing in all the new areas, playing with friends (both new and those from I know on D1)....I just can't say enough at what an experience this has been. I never thought D3 would ever become this great after how disappointing vanilla was. So I just want to give props to Blizzard for coming through and delivering an GREAT Diablo expansion pack.

Screen shot of my wizard, current look and stats:

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
 Post subject: Re: Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Expansion
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2014, 19:20 

FIT approved! Time to buy this game! =D Actually i wanted to buy it a couple of weeks ago but wasnt sure about it. Plus the price lowered. Too bad i dont have much time to play it thought..

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 26 Mar 2014, 19:54 

hmm, it looks like FIT ran out of his lube supply pretty fast. ;) from the looks of the changes its probably my time to buy the game soon... although Im making a d1/d2 legit purist clan atm, and building a ladder zon purist next season should take some time.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 16:49 

Hey guys!

Well, I love D1 with all my heart, and I doubt there will ever be a game that can match that love, for me anyway.

That being said, the game is done and past its prime sadly. I will still play here and there. It is D1 afterall, it will never completely die. But D3 right now, is the place to be fellas. It has come such a long way since D3V first came out in 2012, it has done almost a complete 180.

Reaper of Souls is an incredible game. Will I ever love it as much as D1? Probably not, but it is a great game in its own right. I'm having a blast playing it, and with a few changes and tweaks, I can see this game becoming a classic just like its predecessors. To be honest I already like it better than D2. If you guys buy the game and create an account on the America servers me and a number of people from D1 are there. FireIceTalon#1265

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2014, 17:17 

FireIceTalon wrote:
Hey guys!

Well, I love D1 with all my heart, and I doubt there will ever be a game that can match that love, for me anyway.

Same here. It feels i cant get enough of diablo 1. And i got bored with diablo 2 pretty fast. I still play it, but i dont feel the same passion and interest as i have with the first. Sooner or later i will have d3 too and move back and forth between first, second and third.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2014, 17:12 

D3 Reaper of Souls...never tried.
Because D1 is more of a game. Why do we need two further parts when there is an evermore game like D1?
Actually it is not called D"1" but Diablo.
And it is the only one of that games which has no number.
I dont know why, but Diablo is perfect.
In kind language this game D3+RoS isnt bad, it has many clues.

ProfileTristr.am Profile 
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2015, 20:46 

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls is the exact same game the vanilla release was, with all of the glaring core problems yet to be touched by an idiotic development team.

Itemization - It still sucks. Unless you stack critchance, crit damage, and elemental% damage, your build is going to fail. Out of all the legendary items in Diablo 3, literally less than a dozen are good.

Difficulty - Instead of Monster Power 1-10, you get Torment 1-6. Then after you play the game for two weeks and get your character setup with the *MANDATORY* set pieces to actually play the game, you venture into Greater Rifts, which is an *INFINITELY SCALING DUNGEON*. In layman terms, let's say you buy a cereal box and play the game on the back. Only you find out that, on purpose, the makers made the game unwinnable. Frustration ensues. The endgame of Diablo 3 is absolutely retarded.

PvP - There still is no PvP in the game. None. Nada. Zilch. Exactly seven people play brawling across all the realms, and even then, it's just a oneshot gank fest. If I wanted to just nuke somebody and get nuked myself, I'd boot up QuakeLive and shoot rockets everywhere. Retarded.

Community - There isn't one. Gone are the days of original Battle.net when you login and are automatically thrown into a chat channel to meet new people, trade, and organize games. You now have to use Battle.net 2.0 which only shows your Friends List. You actually have to enter a command to enter General Chat and meet new people. *IF I ACTUALLY WANTED TO ATTEMPT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WITH THIS KIND'VE EFFORT, I'D GET UP OFF MY ASS AND GO OUTSIDE AND MEET PEOPLE.*

Don't be fooled; Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls is a complete waste of money. The game literally could've been ported to smartphones and played that way. Worst Diablo game in the franchise, and I regret spending money purchasing the expansion in the false hope that they could fix the greatest fuckup in videogame history.

ProfileTristr.am Profile